Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Omnia 2 i920 Verizon - in Real life

Hi,

I've been a avid user of Omnia i910 for a year and although the reviews were very mediocre I thought that the phone is great. Yes, wen you get it out of the box it's very, very unfriendly and I wander why Verizon didn't make the smallest effort to make it more usable. Within time I've gathered many applications and utilities that make this phone just the best and I even when back to Verizon shop and showed it to the sales people and there were amazed. "My god, I never though it can do that" !!.

Lately, I've purchased Omnia i920 (Omnia 2) or (Omnia II) from Verizon and the reviews just don't do justice with this phone so I decided to write a blog that will help people to get the best out of it.

Omnia i920 beats iPhone in any aspect. Just follow this Blog and read what you need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment